
Seriously. As if Crocs weren't bad enough on their own.
I guess the ventilation holes are for, um, when your phone starts sweating from all the phone calls from people asking where you got such an awesome cell phone carrier. Or not.
But wait! You can also "creatively express your individuality" by adding plastic charms to your Crocs, such as this lovely surfboard charm.

When you consider that Crocs paid $10M to acquire Jibbitz.com, which originally made the charms, it's no surprise that Croc's most recent 10-K contains the line, "Our auditors have expressed substantial doubt about our ability to continue as a going concern." Which I believe is accountant speak for, "Please put down the crack pipe."
The lone review on Amazon notes that it "fits my blackjack perfectly." Which I would be inclined to think was a typo but the person evidently also used "blackjack" to tag the item. I thought the tag, "god awful" was a much more accurate tag. Evidently I'm not the only one to have used this tag. Other items tagged by some one as god awful include Mary Cheney's book, Now it's My Turn and Kevin Federline's Playing with Fire CD.
No comments:
Post a Comment